Thursday, October 13, 2011

1,2,3,4,5,6,7.



well, the lovely kimberly tagged me,
so i guess i'll participate in this little activity.

7 things you might not know about me?

1. i just recently started piano lessons. at 19 years of age.
i can successfully play one primary song. :)


2. i got my first kiss when i was just a few months shy of 16.
its one of my biggest regrets, not waiting till i was of age.


3. the 4th of july is my favorite holiday.


4. last night, i had a dream that i saw astronauts getting ready to launch.
yes, i cried.


5. i hate money. and i can't spend it.


6. he is, in fact, one year younger than i.


7. i like corners. like the corners of rooms. i like to stand in them.
nose facing corner. is that weird?



and hey, go take a look at that moon.
its lighting up the whole sky.
i'm simply smitten with it.


"favoritism aint my thing, but in this situation,
i'd be game to make an exception."
love, laura

if they feel like participating,
i tag...shelbie, jamie, abigail

1 comment: